Thursday, September 30, 2010

09/30/2010 blog

This weeks post i decided to try a litle bit on the area of depth of field and layers with my shots.  I was just out shooting different scenes out with my camera while I was at work delivering pizzas.  I know that these are not purely nature shots by any means, but still turned out fairly interestingly.  The first shot that I took happened to be during sundown sometime where the sky was giving off a beautiful orange, pink, red and blue color in which I thought gave the shot its uniqueness along with the fact that the trees added to the shot.  Since it was so bright my camera made the surroundings darker to try and adjust for the light differences. 

The second photo was my favorite of the two because it gives a really nice sense of depth along with illustrating all of the background to come.  Also, the road give you that sense of distance in the shot as well.  I like that this shot shows the fields, distant hills, sky, clouds, and even some other featuressuch as the signs.  The one thing that i wish wasn't there, however, is the car, but it was the best quality shot I had out of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment